Following are new employment opportunities at UW-Eau Claire. A list of all currently available job openings and additional information about each position, including application procedures, may be found on the Academic Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Art & Design: Three assistant professor positions, one in painting, drawing and 2-D foundations; one in electronic media design; and one in photography — 836-3277.
• College of Education and Human Sciences: Associate dean of the teacher education program and chair of curriculum and instruction and foundations of education departments — 836-5210.
• Continuing Education: English Language Academy for summer 2007 — 836-5179.
Information sessions on Tax-Sheltered Annuity Program to be held
The UW System Tax-Sheltered Annuity Program is a supplemental retirement savings program authorized by section 403(b) of the Internal Revenue Code. All UW System employees are eligible to participate, and employees can enroll at any time.
Through the TSA Program employees can invest a portion of their income for retirement on a pre-tax basis. Investment options include a wide array of mutual funds and fixed and variable annuities managed by six authorized investment companies and the Wisconsin Retirement System.
Representatives from the following companies will be in the Human Resources office (Schofield 220) to meet with employees during February and March.
• Lincoln National Corp., Feb. 6 and 7, noon to 4:30 p.m. To make an appointment, contact Jim Egan at email@example.com or 715-834-7775. Walk-ins also are welcome.
• T. Rowe Price, Feb. 16. To make an appointment, contact Jay Schuman at Jay_Schuman@troweprice.com or 800-839-1901.
• Fidelity Investments, March 6. Appointments can be made online or by calling 800-642-7131.
For more information, call the Human Resources office at 836-2513.
Continuing Education offerings
• UW-Eau Claire to Offer Supervisory Management Series in February.
Connecting campus and community — Continuing Education serves a wide variety of nontraditional students. Following is a link to a news release about upcoming programs offered by UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education.
Additional information can be found on the Continuing Education Web site or by calling 715-836-3636.
'Pink Sheet' Notice of Meetings
The Notice of Meetings (pink sheet) is available online. Click here to find the link to the current week's meetings. Meetings for the following week will be posted Wednesday afternoon. If you frequently refer to the Notice of Meetings, consider saving the Notice of Meetings link in your Web browser's Favorites.