Following are new employment opportunities at UW-Eau Claire. A list of all currently available job openings and additional information about each position, including application procedures, may be found on the Academic Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Adult Health Nursing: Four part-time clinical instructor positions — 836-4834.
• Advising and New Student Initiatives: Student services coordinator to serve as an academic adviser — 836-3487.
• Center for Alcohol Studies and Education: Student services program manager to serve as project coordinator (75 percent) — 836-5992.
• Services for Students with Disabilities: Student services coordinator to serve as academic coordinator (50 percent) — 836-4542.
Fall 2006 'Breakfast with a Professor' program planned
The University Honors Program is planning the fall 2006 schedule for its "Breakfast with a Professor" program. The breakfasts, usually held Tuesday mornings at 7 a.m., involve a faculty member leading a discussion over breakfast with Honors Program students. If you are interested in presenting a topic for the program, contact Paul Hoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 836-3621 by May 1.
Continuing Education offerings
Connecting campus and community — Continuing Education serves a wide variety of nontraditional students. Following are links to news releases about upcoming programs offered by UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education.
• Workforce Development Secretary Gassman
to Speak at Seminar.
• UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education to Sponsor Aging Summit VI.
Additional information can be found on the Continuing Education Web site or by calling (715) 836-3636.
'Pink Sheet' Notice of Meetings
The Notice of Meetings (pink sheet) is available online. Click here to find the link to the current week's meetings. Meetings for the following week will be posted Wednesday afternoon. If you frequently refer to the Notice of Meetings, consider saving the Notice of Meetings link in your Web browser's Favorites.