Following is a new employment opportunity at UW-Eau Claire. A list of currently available job openings
and additional information about each position, including application
procedures, may be found on the Academic
Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Children's Center: Student services specialist as preschool teacher (50 percent) — 836-2178.
• Continuing Education: Outreach specialist in health care programming — 836-5902.
• Music and Theatre Arts: Associate lecturer/lecturer in music history (60 percent) — 836-3012.
• Nursing and Health Sciences: Associate dean (50 percent) — 836-5014.
Candidates for Continuing Education director position announced
Candidates for the position of director of Continuing Education will give presentations on campus this week. During the presentations, to be held from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Alumni Room of Davies Center, the candidates will discuss trends in continuing education and their vision for connecting campus and community. Following are the candidates' names and presentation dates:
• J. Kevin Balog — Monday, May 2
• George Kroeninger — Tuesday, May 3
• Joel Jensen — Wednesday, May 4
• Joan Sosalla — Thursday, May 5
GF parking permit information
Applications for 2005-06 Guaranteed Faculty/Staff (GF) parking permits have been distributed through campus mail to all UW-Eau Claire employees. Employees who currently have GF permits must submit new applications.
If you need an application or have questions about the application process, contact Dorothy Nelson, Business and Student Services, at email@example.com or 836-5182. The application deadline is Friday, May 13.
'Pink Sheet' Notice of Meetings
The Notice of Meetings (pink sheet) is available online. Click here to find the link to the current week's meetings. Meetings for the following week will be posted Wednesday afternoon. If you frequently refer to the Notice of Meetings, consider saving the Notice of Meetings link in your Web browser's Favorites.