Following are new employment opportunities at UW-Eau Claire. A list of all currently available job openings
and additional information about each position, including application
procedures, may be found on the Academic
Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Admissions: Admissions counselor — 836-5415.
• Foreign Languages: Associate lecturer/lecturer vacancies teaching German, Russian, Spanish and classical Greek or Latin/classical mythology — 836-4287.
• Psychology: Lecturer or visiting assistant professor in behavior analysis — 836-5525.
• Recreation: Recreation specialist — 836-2176.
• University Centers and Programs: Director — 836-4810.
CALL information available online
UW-Eau Claire faculty, staff, students and community members interested in volunteer opportunities in the Eau Claire area can view on- and off-campus opportunities through the Community Action and Lifelong Learning (CALL) Web site. For more information, call 836-4803.
'Pink Sheet' Notice of Meetings
The Notice of Meetings (pink sheet) is available online. Click here to find the link to the current week's meetings. Meetings for the following week will be posted Thursday morning. If you frequently refer to the Notice of Meetings, consider saving the Notice of Meetings link in your Web browser's Favorites.