About Training Services
We empower students, faculty, and staff by providing the training they need to advance their technology skills. We provide free, efficient, hands-on software training for the campus community, specializing in a wide range of introductory software skills. Our goal is to have a broad impact, with particular emphasis on new students, faculty, and staff.
Most requested workshop:
iMovie (video editing)
Most popular offered topic:
Number of students reached through classroom workshops
1,066 students in fall 2012
Some of our services include:
- One-on-One technology training (drop-in & by appointment)
- Group technology training by request, for classes, student groups, departments...
- Curriculum support for producing videos, making research day posters...
- Workshops on special topics anyone on campus can register to attend
- And More...Send Us Your Ideas!