Placing Items on Reserve
Placing Materials on Electronic Reserve
- Form for placing materials on electronic reserve:
Please complete both pages of this form. The first page can be filled out online and then printed. The second page must be signed. Bring the form in to the McIntyre Library Circulation desk on the first floor along with your materials. You may also send the completed form and materials through campus mail to: Kong Yang, McIntyre Library.
- Guidelines for placing materials on electronic reserve
- Checklist for preparing electronic reserves
- Accessing Course Reserve Lists : Quick Guide(pdf)
- Get the URL for your electronic reserves
If you have materials on Reserve for a regular or D2L course, use the URL to link directly to your electronic reserve list.
Placing Print, Books, and Media on Reserve
- Form for placing materials on Print reserve:
This PDF form can be completed online and printed. Please turn it in at the Main Circulation desk on the first floor of McIntyre Library along with copies of materials or personal copies of books, etc. You may also send the completed form and materials through campus mail to: Kong Yang, McIntyre Library.
- General Information and Tips
How to link E-Reserve Articles into D2L