his browser does not support basic Web standards, preventing the display of our site's intended design. May we suggest that you upgrade your browser?
Employee Benefits - Dental
You have several different options for help in paying for dental expenses.
- Most employees are eligible to enroll, within certain deadlines, in one of three plans offered by Dental Blue. Plans offered are an HMO, a PPO and a supplemental plan designed to "wrap around" dental coverage offered by some participating health plans.
Visit Dental Blue for more information.
- Dental Wisconsin is a new plan first offered for 2011. The plan offers two different coverage levels(Select or PPO) depending on your dental needs.
- Many (but not all) health plans participating in the State Group Health Insurance Program include some coverage for routine dental with your health plan. For more information, contact your health plan or see the plan descriptions in the Dual Choice brochure. Please be aware that WSEU will not offer DentalBlue after December 31, 2006.
- Employees who are eligible for the State Group Health Insurance Program are also eligible to enroll, within certain deadlines, in the Epic Dental and Excess Medical Insurance Program. This plan pays a portion of your costs for covered dental procedures. You choose your own dentist.
- You can set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay for anticipated dental expenses through your Employee Reimbursement Account.