(715) 836-5711 | email@example.com | OL1106
FS1 is now Staff
FS3 is now Staff
Cass1 is Students
Your One-Stop Technology Empowerment Center
Containing both Help Desk and Training employees and another entrance into the 24-hour computer lab, the OL 1106 complex is your one-stop support center for campus technologies and computing services. This complex is staffed seven days a week during Fall and Spring Terms. Check out the Data Storage Tool for a better understanding of our virtual storage options on our campus.
The LTS Help Desk provides technology and computing support via phone, email, and walk-in assistance. Additional services listed below.
LTS Training provides free technology training for students, faculty, and staff through one-on-one assistance, group training tailored by request, curriculum support, and scheduled workshops. For a complete description of services, visit the Training website.
Help Desk/Training Complex also offers:
- Work-at-home software pickup
- Monitored and assisted lab, OL 1108
- Test scoring drop-off and pick-up
- Computer clean up service for viruses, malware, and spyware
- Connectivity Options for Campus
- Video editing support for OL 1108B and OL 1100
- Email support via Webmail and Outlook
- Academic Wide format poster printing and pickup for CERCA - Celebration of Excellence in Research and Creative Activity
(formerly Student Research Day)
Due to limitations with space and resources, our one-on-one training services are restricted to UW-Eau Claire students, faculty, and staff. Our scheduled workshops are open to a wider audience; visit our web site for a complete list of policies and supported software.
Due to a limited amount of seating, please register online at: http://ltstraining.apps.uwec.edu/
Like LTS on Facebook.