Proficiency in a second language is becoming increasingly important on the job market in today's global world. For proof that you can read, write, listen, and speak a second language at a functional level, add a certificate to your résumé and stand out from the crowd!
Languages: French and/or German
Required courses beyond 201
(for an individualized plan, consult a French or German adviser)
- FREN 202 (Intermediate French II)
- FREN 315 (Advanced Grammar in Context)
- FREN 325 (Phonetics and Pronunciation)
- FREN 335 (Written and Oral Expression) or
- FREN 340 (Professional Communication).
- GERM 202 (Intermediate German II)
- GERM 314 (Oral Proficiency)
- GERM 315 (German for Professions)
- GERM 358 (Introduction to Translation)
- and 1 credit of Independent Study in field of interest.
Sign up: click here