Site Feedback

Garfield Avenue project affects travel on lower campus.

The project is expected to be completed in fall 2018, and the footbridge will be closed from late May to late August in both 2017 and 2018.

More information

Advising, Retention + Career Center

How to Change Your Major

Follow these steps:


Which Advising Model are You in?


Where   to Go to Start the Program Change Process


Students who started before Fall 2016 who have a faculty member as their primary advisor


You will contact the department, which sponsors the new program that   you are looking to add.  They will   schedule an appointment for you with the appropriate person. 


Students who started in Fall 2016 and beyond who have an advisor in   the Advising, Retention, and Career Center


You can contact your current academic advisor or the Advising,   Retention, and Career Center for an appropriate referral.  


To be prepared for your meeting in either advising situation above, you should create, review and bring a copy of a “What if” degree audit. You can find information on running a “What-if” degree audit here, under the section “Major and minor requirements: Requesting a What-if Degree Audit”.

Contact Us
Name is required.
An email address is required.

Thanks for your interest in UW-Eau Claire. Let's get started!

Select a student category below for admission guidelines, important deadlines and instructions.

NOTE: To complete your application to UW-Eau Claire you will be taken off of this website to access the UW System online admission application.

If you want to apply for employment, please click here.