Welcome to our new advisory board members
The College of Business has seven advisory boards consisting of alumni, recruiters, donors and other friends of the college and its academic programs. These groups are as follows:
Advisory board members provide input and feedback on strategic plans and curriculum, facilitate the development of internships and employment opportunities, provide financial support, and generally serve as ambassadors for the college and its departments.
Four of the college's advisory boards met on Friday, September 28th. We are pleased to welcome seven new advisory board members:
Business Advisory Council
- R. James Alexy, Principal, Wissota Partners
- Mark Faanes, '79, Partner, Chief Financial Officer and Partner in Charge, Western Region, Wipfli
- Justin Kaufenberg, '03, Co-Founder & CEO, TST Media, Inc.
- Kimberly Underwood, '84, Portfolio Management Director, Ecolab, Inc.
Accounting and Finance Advisory Board
- Amy Knapp, '99, Senior Manager, Procurement - Commodities & Ingredients, Hillshire Brands
- Aaron Worthman, '97, Partner, Baker Tilly, LLP
IS Industry Advisory Committee
- Natalie Warnert, '09, BI-Architecture & Technology, Travelers
News around Schneider