Attend the Majors & Student Services Fair
Majors & Student Services Fairs will be held on Thursday, October 20 and Thursday, October 27 from 11:00 am–2:00 pm in the Council Fire Room of Davies Center.
The Majors Fair offers students the opportunity to speak with and obtain information from faculty, staff and students representing all of UW-Eau Claire's majors, minors, inter-disciplinary and pre-professional programs.
All students are invited and encouraged to attend. The event is a great way for students to munch some free popcorn while getting answers to their academic and career-related questions pertaining to programs of interest.
Questions to consider asking the representatives:
- What do you like best about this major? Why did you choose it?
- Are there particular types of people who do well in this major
(skills, personality traits, interests)?
- What kind of jobs do people in this major get?
- Is there a student organization I can join?
- What course(s) best introduce a student to this major?
- Are there specializations within the major?
- Is graduate or professional school required?
Representatives from Academic Advising, the Center for International Education, Service-Learning and the National Student Exchange Program will also be on hand to provide information and answer any questions.
The Majors & Student Services Fairs are sponsored by Admissions.
» For more information, visit the Admissions website