Value of Mentoring to be Oct. 27 Forum Focus
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Center for Health Administration and Aging Services Excellence (CHAASE) will present a forum titled; “The Value of Mentoring: A key professional practice for health care administration” from 4:30 to 5:45 pm on October 27 in the UW-Eau Claire Davies Center Tamarack Room. A reception will follow the forum.
A panel of respected leaders will explore the following questions:
- What is the current environment of leadership development in the profession today?
- What are the new skill sets required for emerging leaders?
- How is this leadership skill paramount in the changing health care field?
- What are the benefits for mentors, protégés and progressive organizations?
- What does the future look like for talent development in the field?
Panel members include:
- Marianna Grachek, CEO, American College of Health Care Administrators
- Keith Knapp, Executive Director, Christian Care Retirement Communities
- David Mills, VP of Operations, Golden Living
- Randy Snyder, Executive Director, Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators.
Ron England, Acting Director of Training and Development for Life Care Centers of America, will present opening remarks, and Dr. Douglas Olson, Director of UW-Eau Claire CHAASE, will serve as the moderator.
The forum is free and open to the public. No registration is required, and NAB CEU credits are pending approval.
UW-Eau Claire CHAASE, UW-Eau Claire Department of Economics, and The Wisconsin and Minnesota Chapters of ACHCA are sponsoring this event.
For more information, contact LaNette Flunker 715-836-2088 or email@example.com.