2006 Excellence in Teaching Award winner and Grand Marshall of the 2006 Homecoming parade Dr. Chuck Tomkovick rides by parade goers. Senior lecturer and 2007 Excellence in Teaching Award winner Ms. LaNette Flunker is this year's Grand Marshall for the parade.
Homecoming Week 2007: Join in the Blugold Fun!
Itís Homecoming Week. Show your spirit by joining in the fun:
- Add campus scenes to your computer. Enjoy campus images on your home or office desktop with a UW-Eau Claire screensaver.
» Click here to download one
- Hear a rousing rendition of the Blugold Fight Song performed by UW-Eau Claire's Singing Statesmen. Sing along if you like ó the lyrics are provided!
» Listen to and Sing Along with the Singing Statesmen
- Attend the Technology Dedication and Luncheon Friday, October 5
» RSVP for the Event
- Cheer for LaNette Flunker, UW Eau Claire Homecoming Parade Grand Marshall and 2007 UW-Eau Claire Excellence in Teaching Award recipient. Saturday, October 6 at 10 am. Parade route follows First Avenue to Water Street.
» Click Here to View Parade Schedule
- Join alumni, students, and faculty and staff at the Blugold Fever Fest. The party begins immediately following the parade in Carson Park.
- Watch the Blugolds beat the UW-La Crosse Eagles. The game begins at 11:30 am in Carson Park.
- Follow the Blugold Marching Band to the Fifth Quarter post game party in Carson Park. Enjoy great music by Home-Grown Tomatoes (whose members include several Blugold alumni), win prizes, eat your fill of tempting snacks, enjoy beverages from Leinenkugel's and revel in Blugold fun and camaraderie.
COB Homecoming Photos
Do you have photos from Homecoming 2007 that you want to share? Email photos to Gretchen Hutterli with a brief explanation. We will feature a selection of photos in the Novemeber newsletter.
News around Schneider