College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship Recipients Named
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business International Business Programs is pleased to award GLOBE CHINDIA scholarships to 13 students studying abroad during the 2011-12 year.
The following students will receive a $1,000 scholarship:
- Katelyn Biekkola, a senior HR management major from Appleton, WI
- Justina Forsythe, a senior marketing major from Iron River, WI
- Danielle Herdegen, a senior marketing major from Savage, MN
- Ashley Krautkramer, a junior marketing major from Marathon, WI
Biekkola, Forsythe and Herdegen are also the recipients of an additional $400 scholarship for study in China during Winterim 2011.
In addition to Biekkola, Forsythe, and Herdegen, nine other UW-Eau Claire students will receive $400 scholarships for participating in the upcoming China program. These students are as follows:
- Bo Anderson, a senior professional sales major from Blue Earth, MN
- Charles Kulas, a junior business economics major from Arcadia, WI
- Meghan Ryan, a sophomore accounting student from Fond Du Lac, WI
- Kyle Schuster, a junior finance major from Vadnais Heights, MN
- Alyssa Poehls, a senior business administration student from Cadott, WI
- Nathan Von Behren, a senior entrepreneur major from Appleton, WI
- Jenna Weber, a junior HR student from Elk Mound, WI
- Sarah Wier, a senior mass communication major, marketing minor from Oshkosh, WI
- Jenna Wise, a junior kinesiology major from Elk Mound, WI.
GLOBE CHINDIA scholarships are funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
Scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 3, 2010 from 12:00 noon–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Tamarack Room.
For more information about GLOBE CHINDIA scholarships, contact Dr. Rama Yelkur, coordinator, UW-Eau Claire International Business Programs.
News around Schneider