UW-Stout Sweeps the 2010 Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up
Forty four college students from eleven schools in six states competed for cash prizes and title of top salesperson at the 2010 University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up, held November 11–13 on the UW-Eau Claire campus.
Alyssa Anttila, UW-Stout, was named Overall Champion. Anttila was awarded a trophy and $1,500 cash prize sponsored by Sun Life Financial.
Other Warm-Up competition winners included first runner-up Jack Pendergast, UW-Stout, who received a trophy and $1,000 cash prize sponsored by Huebsch Services; and second runner-up Emily Moe, UW-Stout, who received a trophy and $750 cash prize sponsored by Northwestern Mutual Financial Network—Bohannon Group. Jerry Kollross was the faculty coach for the UW-Stout team.
The highest scoring individual from each participating school, excluding the top overall winners, was named School Champion. Each individual received a trophy and $150 cash prize sponsored by Aflac and Wells Fargo Financial. These prizes were awarded to the following students:
School Champion Awards:
- Aurora University: Michael Bloink
- Ball State University: Drew Hoffman
- North Dakota State University: Banjamin Woessner
- St. Catherine University: Sally Cook
- St. Cloud State University: Hayley Bissett
- University of Louisville: Max Cundiff
- University of Northern Iowa: Chris Houlihan
- UW–Eau Claire: Emily Helmer
- UW–Parkside: Jeremy Scheirer
- UW–Stout: Rachael Lundeen
- UW-Whitewater: Tyson Apfelbeck
Next year’s Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up will be held November 10-12, 2011. For more information, visit our website at www.uwec.edu/cob/sales.
» Student Competitors