COB Accepting Scholarship Applications for the 2008-09 Academic Year
The College of Business Scholarship Committee has more than $20,000 in scholarships to award for the 2008-09 academic year. The committee will accept applications for the following scholarships on Monday, March 10, 2008:
- Helen B. Andersen Memorial, 1 @ $1500
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial, 1 @ $400
- Philip Breitman Memorial, 1 for In-state tuition and fees for academic year
- Richard T. Gannon, 1 @ $500
- Lands' End Business, 2 @ $1000 each
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Diversity (sophomore), 1 @ $1000
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Diversity (junior/senior), 1@ $1000
- Robert D. MacDonald Memorial, 1 @ $1000
- Brad Olson Memorial, 1 @ $1000
- Ronald D. Schlattman International Study Abroad, 1@ $500
- Wells Fargo Bank - Eau Claire COB Diversity,1 @ $2000
- Charles F. White Memorial, 1 @ $1200
- Xcel Energy COB Diversity or Economically Disadvantaged, 1@ $2000
Applications are available for download here. Paper applications are also available in the rack outside the COB Academic Affairs Office in Schneider 117A.
The application deadline is Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 4 pm.
Students may submit completed applications to Chris Gessner by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (715) 836-4014. Applications can also be dropped off at her office in Schneider 117A.
Applications will be reviewed by the COB Scholarship Committee from late April to early May. Scholarship recipients will be announced prior to the end of the spring semester.
Questions, contact Gretchen Hutterli, Chair, COB Scholarship Committee.