Tips for Resumes
• Create a resume for each position you apply for. Don't use a generic resume.
• When writing your resume, use words that match the position description.
• Include relevant volunteer work and class projects.
• Be consistent in style and format.
• Use the present tense for current positions and the past tense for past positions.
• Review your resume before sending to employers.
• Always include a cover letter with your resume.
• Never falsify your experiences. The truth will come out in an interview or once you are hired.
• Update your resume often to keep track of new experiences.