April 21, 2005
13th Annual UW-Eau Claire Student Research Day
Six student/faculty collaborative research teams from the College of Business will be participating in the UW-Eau Claire Student Research Day this year. Student authors and faculty mentors will be available to discuss their research results on Monday. Posters will remain on display through noon on Tuesday, April 26.
Date: Monday, April 25, 2005
Time: 12:00 noon - 4:00 pm
Place: Davies Center Council Fire Room
COB Student and Faculty Participants by Department
Accounting and Finance
- Bruce Flinn and Dr. Lucretia Mattson, Credit Card Debt Among College Students
- Nicole Matenaer and Dr. Susan Haugen , Identity Theft Awareness and Prevention
- Jered Schmudlach and Dr. Mehdi Sheikoleslami, Do Large Forecast Errors Signal Earnings Overstatement?
Management and Marketing
- Kristin Mirkes and Dr. Rama Yelkur and Dr. Chuck Tomkovick, Sweet Sixteen: A Longitudinal Study of Super Bowl Advertising Effectiveness during 1989-2004
- Amanda Sutherland and Brett Welter and Dr. Chuck Tomkovick and Dr. Rama Yelkur, Marketing and the Movies: What Drives U.S. Box Office Revenue
- Se Hyung Oh and Dr. Thomas Hilton, Information Systems Ethics in Oman, South Korea, and the USA