|Restrictions:||UW-Eau Claire applicants only|
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation announces various Study Abroad Foundation Scholarships available to UW-Eau Claire students accepted to a UW-Eau Claire study abroad program. Funds for the scholarships are provided by the Foundation through multiple sources.
The UW-Eau Claire Foundation, the Center for International Education, and the International Education Advisory Board encourage you to apply for a scholarship. The Foundation wishes to award scholarships to students who will reflect the University’s commitment to excellence and to international understanding.
Click Scholarship Overview to view the available scholarships.
The Foundation Study Abroad Scholarship Committee will consider you for all scholarships for which you meet the term and eligibility requirements. All applicants will notified of scholarship results by e-mail. Awards will be credited to the student's program fees on the first day of the term of the the student's study abroad program.
Deadlines and Review Cycles for Students Going Abroad:
- Applications are due February 15.
- Selection of recipients and award amounts will be announced by March 1.
Fall and Academic Year:
- Applications are due April 15.
- Selection of recipients and award amounts will be announced by May 15.
Winterim and Spring:
- Applications are due August 15.
- Selection of recipients and award amounts will be announced by September 15.
Deadlines and Review Cycles for Returned Student Scholarships:
- Applications are due June 1
- Selection of recipients and award amounts will be announced by July 1
|Dates / Deadlines:|