What do you think?
Read what others are saying about the draft strategic plan, the strategic planning work group proposals and campus dialogues.
Comments on the draft strategic plan
During February and March 2008, faculty, staff, students, alumni and friends were invited to comment on the draft strategic plan.
- Summary of comments on draft plan (this summary will be updated periodically to include newly submitted comments)
- Statement on equity and diversity
Written comments from campus charrettes
From Sept. 18-24, 2007, more than 200 faculty, staff and students participated in charrettes — public meetings at which they wrote their comments about the work group proposals.
- Group 1, Preparing Global Leaders
- Group 2, Transforming Learning
- Group 3, Serving the Public Good
- Group 4, Enhancing the Campus Community
- Group 5, Effectively Managing for Our Mission
- Group 6, Fostering Equity and Diversity
- General comments
- E-mail exchange following all-chairs meeting, Sept. 13
- Kinesiology department planning meeting comments
Campus dialogues with the chancellor
Our strategic planning has raised questions about important issues that go to the core of our mission. More than 130 faculty, staff and students sat down with Chancellor Brian Levin-Stankevich to talk about the big questions.