- Want to improve your teaching?
Welcome to CETL
We offer learning experiences that support UW-Eau Claire's professors, instructional staff, and faculty. Rooted in providing educational best practices, CETL is your one stop for developing your course or pedagogy,
Have a question? Ask us! If we don't know the answer we know where to send you to find what you need.
Plan Your Fall Professional Development Now
Here is what we offer this fall.
- CETL's Successful Teaching Practice series is scheduled! Come learn about incorporating group work into your classroom.
- The Community of Practice entitled GE to LE: Implementation is scheduled! Come learn about your General Education class in the Liberal Education Expectations.
- Check out a few of our fantastic book groups beginning in September!
- Online course development assistance can be a great help in designing your online course. Register today!
- More Information
- Midterm Student Evaluations for Fall 2014 are scheduled for October 6-24.
- Interested in an an Active Learning Community of Practice? Check out the Classroom Resources page!
- The call has gone out for the 2015-16 OPID Wisconsin Teaching Fellows and Scholars. Check out this position description and application for more information.
- Don't forget to answer the call for the 2014-2015 OPID Teaching and Learning Grants Request for proposals. Check out these links for more information and to apply.