- UW Eau Claire has 9 active learning rooms.
- Learn more about active learning here!
Welcome to CETL
We offer learning experiences that support UW-Eau Claire's professors, instructional staff, and faculty. Rooted in providing educational best practices, CETL is your one stop for developing your course or pedagogy,
Have a question? Ask us! If we don't know the answer we know where to send you to find what you need.
Spring 2015 Opportunities
Here are some of the things we are offering this spring.
- Check out Dr. Christine Harrington's PowerPoints and resources here.
- CETL is offering a wide assortment of Community of Practice (COP) Opportunities.
Check out the COP website for more information!
- Successful Teaching Practices: Efficient and Effective Grading
- Early Career Certificate Program
- Teaching International Students
- Digital Content Group
- UW-Eau Claire Professor of English B.J. Hollars is leading a book group on his book: Opening the Doors: The Desegregation of the University of Alabama and the Fight for Civil Rights in Tuscaloosa.
- Interested in Liberal Education assistance? Check out the LE Course Assistance page!
- Midterm Student Evaluations for Spring 2015 are scheduled for March 4-18.
- Online course development assistance can be a great help in designing your online course. Register today!