To provide recommendations on policy formulation and review concerning the operations, usage, programming and services of University Centers.
To work closely with the Director and/or Associate Director(s) of University Centers in the development of the University Centers budget. The committee shall have the opportunity to recommend additions, deletions and modifications to any part of the budget and to any spending proposal throughout the year. A copy of the committee recommendation(s) on expenditure proposals shall be submitted to the Student Senate Finance Commission.
To work cooperatively to accomplish the above listed goals and to implement the Committee’s recommendations in a timely manner. If a committee recommendation is ultimately not to be implemented, the committee shall be provided with a written explanation by the Director of University Centers and/or the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs.
- Thirteen voting members:
- President of the Student Body.
- Vice-President of the Student Body.
- Student Senate Finance Commission Director or designee.
- Student Senate Student Life and Diversity Commission Director or designee.
- Student Senate Student Services Commission Director or designee.
- Student Senate Organizations Commission Director or designee.
- Student Senate University Activities Commission Director or designee.
- One residence hall representative as appointed by the United Hall Council.
- One student member of the Dining Services Committee appointed by the Dining Services Committee.
- Director of University Centers.
- Two faculty representatives appointed by the Vice Chancellor for Business and Student Services.
- One classified staff representative appointed by the Vice Chancellor for Business and Student Services.
2. Ex officio non-voting members:
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Development and Diversity or representative.
- Associate Directors of University Centers.
- Conferences and Reservations Manager.
- Coordinator of Student Development and Programs.
Director of University Centers or designee and the President of the Student Body or designee.