- PAY ONLINE
- or visit Career Services, Schofield 230 (check or exact cash only).
With Lifetime Access to Blugold CareerLink you can:
- find 1,000's of full-time professional jobs and internships posted by employers recruiting UW-Eau Claire students
- post your resume for employers to find and contact you about positions
- participate in the Campus Interview Program for internships and full-time positions
- receive automatic e-mails and/or texts of available positions
- access contact information for 1,000's of employers
- search the historical collection of jobs and internships
- view upcoming career-related events; both on and off campus
Limited Access - All students can log into Blugold CareerLink and access the following features.
- Blugold Career Network - Explore and network with professionls about careers, industries, organizations, and career paths people have taken since graduation
- Additional Services - Access to things such as: Going Global, Perfect Interview Mock Interviews, SIGI 3, and our Online Resume Guide
Note: Alumni who previously registered with Blugold CareerLink can contact Career Services or phone 715-836-5358 to reactivate their account, at no additional cost.