Tuesday October 22, 2013
Ojibwe Ballroom, Davies 3rd Floor
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Graduate and Professional Schools - Register for the event
- Generate positive word-of-mouth advertising about your program(s) and meet many qualified candidates
- Registration fee is $100 and includes 6' x 2-1/2' table, continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and program/school information included in Graduate and Professional School Fair Booklet which is available, prior to, during and after the event.
Students - reasons to attend:
- Investigate graduate school options and opportunities
- Learn about the application process for graduate and professional school
- Receive feedback from someone in the field about your resume, education, or experiences
- Efficient and economical way to make contacts
- Make a contact within the graduate and professional schools
- Learn about graduate and professional opportunities that exist in your field of study or interest
- Learn more about specific academic programs and assistantships
- Speak directly to a graduate and professional school representative before submitting an application