Alpha Phi Omega - ACTIVE MEMBER REQUIREMENTS
- Participate in 15 hours of service activities- there are an abundant amount of activities to choose from that are planned by our service coordinator, choose the ones that fit into your schedule.
- Participate in 8 hours of fellowship activities- fellowship activities are fun hang out events planned by our fellowship coordinator, it’s never hard to spend time with your brothers!
- Pay your dues- there is a $35 membership fee. This must be paid to the treasurer by the end of semester.
- Attend all meetings- you are required to come on time to weekly meetings on Tuesdays at 7:30. Three excused absences are allowed.
- Spend time with your APO family- make an effort to spend some time with your family and little sib, if one has been assigned to you.
- Wear your pin- wear your pin proudly on your right side at any official APO function and meetings.
- Attend activation- attend the activation ceremony to help welcome pledges as active brothers of Alpha Phi Omega Eta Lambda chapter.