How to Join
TOP FIVE REASONS WHY TO JOIN AMA:
1. Enhance your professional and personal networking skills
2. Increase your involvement both on campus and in the community
3. Strengthen your resume-writing and communication skills
4. Expand on your marketing knowledge and experience
5. HAVE FUN!
- Attend one of our general meetings! Check out our calendar for general meeting dates and upcoming events!
- Visit our contact page! Feel free to ask us any questions you may have.
- Contact Vanessa Dietz at DIETZVL@uwec.edu if you would like to receive weekly AMA e-mail updates.
Learn a little more about AMA on the UW-Eau Claire campus...
AMA was voted "Best Organization" on campus for 2006, 2007, and 2008! University students vote once a year, so don't forget to make your voice heard!
The Eau Claire chapter of the American Marketing Association is geared toward students pursuing a career path in marketing; we extend our welcome to all majors on campus, however. Our prime activities include bi-weekly, professional general meetings, community service opportunities, social events, the annual Fun Run, and various other networking opportunities on campus and in the community.
The association is made up of an Executive Board of nine members. These members organize the association and oversee the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors are also responsible for several tasks, assuring the the organization runs as smoothly as possible. Besides those these two groups of individuals, however, there are many general members who play a major role in making the associatoin successful year after year.
Being in AMA is one of the best experiences any college student can have. In fact, in the Spring of 2006, it was noted that AMA was voted as the best organization on campus! Not only will the American Marketing Association help you learn more about your major, but AMA will also help you network, meet new people, find job opportunities, and have fun!