Here are a few of the changes you'll see:
- A ribbon-like user interface - tools are more exposed
- Easier to find images, pages, uploaded documents, etc.
- Direct access to administrative functions
- An improved Rich Text Editor
- Group ownership – a new feature
Your editing tools may seem quite different, but keep in mind that most of the changes are to the location of the toolbars. The process you use to maintain your content has not changed. See the following handouts for more information:
Here's a complete comparison of toolbar changes from PaperThin, Inc.
Assisted Work Time sessions
- Don't forget to sign up for these sessions through the Training Registration System in case you need additional assistance