Clear, consistent use of visual symbols is crucial to creating and maintaining an effective image identity. The University Communications Graphic Standards Guide is designed to define and maximize UW-Eau Claire's image identity.
The guide was created to provide design standards for all UW-Eau Claire printed materials including, but not limited to: major university publications (viewbook, annual report, catalogue), department brochures, newsletters, stationery, posters, programs, advertisements and displays.
We all have a stake in the way we present our identity to others. Your use of this guide will help promote a positive and consistent image identity of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
- Quick reference checklist
- Athletics marks and mascot/nickname
- University wordmark
- University stationery system
- University seal/medallion
- Official university colors
- Affirmative action statements
- Campus maps
- Printable PDF of complete graphic standards guide
- University signage
- Return address