Determining how course work transfers:
If you have already completed college course work or you are currently enrolled in college courses, you have two options to see your course equivalencies.
- If you have sent your college transcripts to UW-Eau Claire (which you should do as soon as possible) and have paid your $100 tuition deposit, you can see the equivalency on MyBlugold Applicant Account.
- Or you can go to www.uwec.edu/Registrar/student/tis.htm for information about equivalencies.
What does it mean for placement testing?
- If you have taken a composition course that transfers as Writing elective (WRIT 907L or ELEC 907L) and received a grade of C or higher, then you have met part of the Writing requirement and do not have to take the placement test. You will take a 2 credit course, Writing 120, to complete the requirement.
- If you have a course that transfers as Writing 116 you have met the university writing requirement and do not need to take the placement test.
- If you have received credit for Math 109, 111, 112, 113 or 114 you do not need to take the placement test.
- If you have received credit for Math 104, 106 or 246 you should still take the placement test.
- If you have taken courses that will transfer in as any foreign language course, you do not have to take placement tests.
Questions about Transfer Work - firstname.lastname@example.org