NOTE: New freshmen should consult the placement testing site for freshmen.
Math, English and Foreign Language placement tests will be given on the following days at 9:00 AM:
|Friday, April 5, 2013||HSS 177|
|Monday, April 8, 2013||HSS 220|
|Friday, April 12, 2013||HSS 177|
|Monday, April 15, 2013||HSS 220|
|Friday, April 19, 2013||HSS 177|
|Friday, April 26, 2013||SSS 224|
|Friday, May 3, 2013||SSS 224|
|Friday, May 10, 2013||HSS 177|
|Tuesday, May 14, 2013||SSS 223|
- Students may take only ONE test per session.
- English test - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Math test - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Foreign Language test - 60 minutes
- Scores will be available at the end of testing.
- Non-graphing calculators are permitted for the Math Placement Test.
- There is no charge for the test(s).
- There is no need to register for the test(s). Just show up!