print header

International Baccalaureate

Sending your scores to UW-Eau Claire:

For students who indicate UW-Eau Claire as a receiving instituion when they take the IB examinations, we receive the scores in early August.

You can contact IB and have the score(s) sent to us.  Information on how to do this can be found on their Web site.

  • A score of 4 on any Higher Level examination will at minimum give the student elective credit.

  • No credit is given for Standard Level examinations with the exception of the Spanish exam.

  • If a student receives GE II, GE III, or GI IV elective Credit, those credits will count as on "sub category" in either GE II, GE III or GE IV.

  • Students receive a grade of "CP".  This is not a "real grade" that counts in the G.P.A., but it meets the prerequisite whenever a "C or higher" is required.

  • For specific equivalencies, go to the UW Help Web site:  IB, Course Equivalencies & Credits.