Sending your scores to UW-Eau Claire
For students who indicate UW-Eau Claire as a receiving institution when they take the AP examinations in May, we receive the scores in early July.
If you did not have your scores sent to us, there are three ways to get them to us:
1. You can bring your copy of the score report to Academic Testing, Schofield 226 (DO NOT MAIL IT) in the fall.
2. You can go to your high school and get a copy of your scores. Ask them to put the school seal on the copy.This can be mailed to:
105 Garfield Avenue, P.O. Box 4004
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004
3. You can contact AP and have the score(s) sent to us. Information on how to do this can be found on their Web site.
School Code 1913
Determining what credit you will receive: A score of three on an Advanced Placement exam will at least give the student elective credit, either in the appropriate category of General Education or as a general elective.
- Many departments have established higher requirements to receive credit for a specific course.
- Students receive a grade of “CP.” This is not a “real grade” that counts in the G.P.A., but it meets the prerequisite whenever a “C or higher” is required.
For specific equivalencies, go to the UW HELP Web site: AP Exams, Course Equivalencies & Credits