Some Possible Courses
- ARTH 225 - History of Graphic Design
- CJ 201 - Speech Fundamentals
- CJ 300 - Research Methods
- CS 318 - Web Page Design
- ECON 104 - Macroeconomics
- CHEM 103 and 104 - General Chemistry I and II
- ES 490/690 - Foundations of Education
- GEOL 115 - Environmental Geology
- GEOL 303 - Rocky Mountain Field Studies
- KINS 117 - Weight Training
- KINS 426 - Motor Development through the Lifespan
- MGMT 449 - Strategic Management
- MUSI 102 - Fundamentals of Music
- NRSG 211 - Wellness: Food for Fitness
- PHYS 211 - General Physics
- POLS 336 - Arab-Israeli Conflict
- PSYC 100 - Introduction to Psychology
- PSYC 245 - Social Psychology
- SPAN 101 and 102 - Beginning Spanish I and II
- SW 424 - Alcohol and Drugs
- THEA 101 - Theatre Appreciation
- WMNS 344 - Women, Work and Family
Get one step closer to graduating one semester sooner.
Three-Week Summer Session: May 26 - June 12, 2015
Eight-Week Summer Session: June 15 - August 7, 2015
Course dates vary;
please check individual courses for specific dates.
- Summer Courses are available to current students; those starting in the fall; students attending other universities during the year; or interested non-degree seeking students
- To search for summer courses, click Summer Courses and choose 2015 Summer Session for the term
- Summer courses are available online and in person
- For online courses, do a Class Search, click on Additional Search Criteria, then select Online for Mode of Instruction
- Class sizes are kept small
- Length of courses range from one week to eight weeks
- You can take the equivalent of one credit per week, so you could accumulate as many as 11 credits this summer!
Admitted, degree seeking students are eligible for summer financial aid. Summer aid is based on the 2014-2015 FAFSA, so you must have submitted this to be eligible.
Complete information is available at Financial Aid.
Students may stay in the residence hall during the summer. More information is available at Housing.
If you are interested in sub-leasing an off campus apartment, the Student Senate sponsored website "places4students" has listings.