Are you eligible?
- Students are eligible for the program if the Office of the Wisconsin Covenant has confirmed them as a Wisconsin Covenant Scholar.
- In order to be confirmed, students are required to do the following in high school:
- Sign the Wisconsin Covenant pledge prior to September 30, 2011 of their freshman year of high school;
- Fulfill the requirements of the Wisconsin Covenant Pledge; and
- Complete the FAFSA and mail completed confirmation forms to the Office of the Wisconsin Covenant by April 1 of their senior year.
- For questions regarding your status, please contact the Office of the Wisconsin Covenant at 608-267-9389.