Please be aware of the following funding criteria:
- All Student Technology Fee funding must comply with the University of Wisconsin System Financial Administration Policies Regarding Student Technology Fee Expenditures (F49).
- The Student Technology Fee is intended to provide students with additional services and should not replace existing funds intended to support student technology.
- Student Technology Fee funding should concentrate on areas that visibly benefit all students.
- Student Technology Fee funding shall be consistent with the campus information technology plan and the campus overall strategic plan.
- Student Technology Funding is normally considered inappropriate for the following uses:
- Equipment or services used by faculty/staff for personal, instructional, research, or other purposes; and
- Equipment or services for department-specific usage with limited or little potential for student use.
If you believe your proposal fits all of the above criteria, please answer all of the following questions completely: