Dr. Angela Dalhoe
Spring 2015 Office Hours:
- 2008 Ph.D., Michigan State University – Special Education
- 1999 M.S., University of Wisconsin-Stout
Education with Special Education Certification; Cognitive Disabilities
- 1996 B.A., University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Major in Biology / Minor in Psychology
- 2005-2008 Teaching Assistant, Michigan State University, Department of Counseling, Ed. Psychology, and Special Education, East Lansing, MI
- 2006-Present Assessment Contractor, Alternate Assessments for Students with Disabilities, Questar Assessment – Brewster , NY
- 2006-2008 Education Contractor, Michigan Department of Education – Office of Educational Assessment and Accountability, Lansing, MI
- 2001-2004 Special Education Instructor, Hayward Middle School, Hayward, WI - Mild/Moderate/Severe Cognitive Impairments
- 2000-2001 Lead Special Education Instructor, Cross-Categorical Program Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe [Tribal] Middle School, Hayward, WI
- 1999-2000 Special Education Instructor, Irondale High School, New Brighton, MN - Mild/Moderate/Severe Cognitive Impairments and Autism
Course instruction and student teacher supervision.
Professional Affiliations & Offices Held:
- Editor for Questar Assessment – MI-Access Assessments for Students with Moderate/Severe Disabilities
- Member – American Educational Research Association
- Member – Council for Exceptional Children Division on Developmental Disabilities Teacher Education Division
- Member – National Council on Measurement in Education
Research & Service Interests:
Assessment for students with moderate/severe cognitive impairments and access to the general education curriculum for all students with disabilities. Social skill training and transition services for students with disabilities in the secondary setting.
Hobbies & Personal Interests:
Walking/hiking, traveling (particularly the western United States), reading, and spending quality time with family and friends.