Minkowan Goo, Ph.D.
Office: 3719 Centennial Hall
Spring 2014 Office Hours:
B.A. Daegu University, South Korea, 1998
M.A. Daegu University, South Korea, 2008
Ph.D. University of Iowa, 2013
Special education teacher, research/teaching assistant
- SPED 210 "Introduction to Cognitive Disabilities"
- SPED 401/601 "Assessment of Students with Disabilities"
- SPED 402/602 "Parent and Family Involvement"
- SPED 417/617 "Curriculum Methods for Students with Moderate or Severe Disabilities"
Professional Affiliations & Offices Held:
- Teaching Education Division (TED)
- Division on Career Development and Transition (DCDT)
- Teaching and Media Division (TAM)
Research & Service Interests:
Teaching life skills to students with intellectual disabilities by using technology.
Hobbies & Personal Interests:
Tennis and fishing