Located on the first floor of Schofield Hall, Schofield Auditorium is a 600-seat auditorium with a balcony, frequently used for lectures and performing arts events and smaller concerts.
The facility was called Old Main Auditorium until 1960, when the building was named to honor Harvey A. Schofield, first president of Eau Claire State Normal School.
Directions to Schofield Auditorium from Highway 12, at the intersection of Clairemont Avenue and Patton Street in Eau Claire
- Circle park/fire station on Patton Street and Lexington Boulevard, to State Street
- Turn right on State Street
- At bottom of State Street hill, take first left onto Roosevelt Avenue
- From Roosevelt Avenue, turn right onto Park Avenue and go one block to Garfield Avenue
- Schofield Hall (Garfield Avenue) is on your left
SUGGESTED PARKING — HIBBARD PARKING LOT (PERMITS REQUIRED MONDAY–FRIDAY 6 AM–3 PM), WHICH WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT