Located in Haas Fine Arts Center, Riverside Theatre is a 200-seat thrust stage facility. This intimate theatre is used for both studio and mainstage theatrical productions. A large workshop area, makeup facility, and green room are part of the Riverside Theatre complex.
Directions to Haas Fine Arts Center from Highway 12, at the intersection of Clairemont Avenue and Patton Street in Eau Claire
- Circle park/fire station on Patton Street and Lexington Boulevard, to State Street
- Turn right on State Street
- Proceed on State Street to Summit Avenue and turn left at the lights
- Proceed on Summit Avenue across the bridge, where Summit Avenue becomes Water Street
- Haas Fine Arts Center (Water Street) is on your left
SUGGESTED PARKING — WATER STREET PARKING LOT AND HAAS FINE ARTS PARKING LOT (PERMITS REQUIRED MONDAY–FRIDAY 6 AM–3 PM)