Phillips Recital Hall
Located in Haas Fine Arts Center, the 200-seat L.E. Phillips Recital Hall is an ideal space for chamber music and solo performances. This facility has a small, open stage and is the primary venue for most of the department's student degree recitals.
The recital hall is named for Eau Claire industrialist and philanthropist L.E. Phillips.
Directions to Haas Fine Arts Center from Highway 12, at the intersection of Clairemont Avenue and Patton Street in Eau Claire
- Circle park/fire station on Patton Street and Lexington Boulevard, to State Street
- Turn right on State Street
- Proceed on State Street to Summit Avenue and turn left at the lights
- Proceed on Summit Avenue across the bridge, where Summit Avenue becomes Water Street
- Haas Fine Arts Center (Water Street) is on your left
SUGGESTED PARKING — WATER STREET PARKING LOT AND HAAS FINE ARTS PARKING LOT (PERMITS REQUIRED MONDAY–FRIDAY 6 AM–3 PM)