print header
Ticket Office

Bollinger Fields 

Home to Blugold women's soccer, Bollinger Fields on Stein Boulevard is a heavily used recreation complex for students, faculty, staff and community members.

Transforming the sandy 40-acre field into a recreation complex was among the notable accomplishments of Jim Bollinger, a 1957 graduate of Eau Claire who returned to the university as assistant chancellor for administrative services. In his role with facilities planning and management, Bollinger guided projects ranging from the construction of Hibbard Hall to the rerouting of vehicle traffic away from the campus' center to the $8.4 million remodeling of McIntyre Library. When he retired in 1997, after 27 years of service, Bollinger Fields was dedicated to him.

DIRECTIONS TO BOLLINGER ATHLETIC FIELDS

Excellence. Our Measure. Our Motto. Our Goal.