Dr. Gloria Fennell
Co-Director Part-time MSW Program Eau Claire location
- Doctorate of Philosophy - January, l998
- Loyola University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Dissertation - Indicators of Identity Complexity as Identified in a Client
Journal: A Qualitative Study of Mental Health
- Master of Social Work, 1982
- George Williams College, Downers Grove, IL
- Bachelor of Arts, Social Welfare, 1977
- Aurora College, Aurora, IL
- Diploma of Nursing, 1972
- Naeve Hospital School of Nursing, Albert Lea , MN
Dr. Fennell joined the social work faculty in August of 1998. She brings practice experience in the field of mental health, family-based work with children and adolescents, and health care.
Dr. Fennell's research activities have included; an examination of the impact of a death and bereavement class on students' attitudes about end-of-life care, an assessment of university student responses to 9/11, a post-adoption follow-up with children identified as special need, and a longitudinal study of W-2 participants.