print header

Housing and Dining

On Campus Housing

All students, including those who have a disability, have a choice of accessible housing on either upper or lower campus. Students with mobility concerns should note this on their housing application form and consider requesting lower campus housing if appropriate. To ensure that Housing has timely notification of any disability-related needs, these needs should be noted on the Housing Application Form. The Housing staff may contact the SSD staff to verify that disability documentation addresses and supports the request for special housing accommodations.

The Housing and Residence Life Office is located in Towers Hall North 112 (715-836-3674).  Additional information and a virtual tour of campus housing is available at Housing and Residence Life.

Dining Services

Students living in university residence halls must participate in a meal plan offered through University Dining Services. Special dietary arrangements can be made by contacting Dining Services in Davies Center 250 (715-836-5261). Additional information is available at Blugold Dining.