AIM Career Development Coordinator
Centennial Hall 2106
AIM Career Resources
To complete these assessments, AIM participants must schedule an appointment to see Andy. The fee for each assessment will be paid by the AIM grant for AIM participants only.
- Strong Interest Inventory connects your interests to careers and majors.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator recommends careers to express your style of personality.
- StrengthsQuest measures your talents and strengths for careers.
- Career Cruising empowers your access to information on careers, with tools to build your resume and search for employment and scholarships.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook is a library of careers compiled by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- O*Net Skills Search compares your skills to careers for exploration.
To review and discuss any of these resources, please contact Andy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment by stopping in the SSD/AIM office, Centennial Hall 2106, or calling 715-836-5800.