Student Nursing Assistant
- Be enrolled as a student at UW-Eau Claire
- Certified Nursing Assistant or Licensure as an EMT-B
- Professional letter of recommendation
- Major in a health related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Computer efficiency and willingness to learn our electronic medical record system.
- Commit to at least 2 semesters of service
- Work minimum of two 4-hour shifts per week.
- Shift hours: Monday- Friday 7:30 am- 12:15 pm and 12:00 pm- 4:30 pm
- Unbiased attitude and actions towards diverse populations, including beliefs, gender identity & sexual orientation, race and health inequities.
- Abide by HIPAA Standards
- Purchase/use own stethoscope
- Maintain a professional appearance
We are actively seeking applicants for Spring 2018!
If you are interested in the Student Nursing Assistant position, please email your interest to Angela Milas, RN, Clinic Nurse Manager or call 715-836-4311.