print header

"What-If" Degree Audit 

"What-If" Audits allow students to compare their academic record/ progress to any program they might indicate, without having to change the declaration of major. This can be particularly helpful if a student is considering a change of major, but does not know how his/her own record might apply to the requirements of the new program.

"What-If" Degree Audits are not available to students who have graduated (including working on a second degree at UWEC).

If you no longer have access to your UWEC email account or no longer remember your username and password, you will need to mail or fax a paper request to the Registrar's office.

There are two ways to order a "What-If" Degree Audit:

  1. Current students may request a "What-If" degree audit through MyBlugold CampS by going to the Student Center. In the Academics section, click the "Other Academic..." drop-down and choose "Degree Audit - What If". Click on "Create New Report", enter the information, and click "Submit Request". A report will appear in a few seconds.  At the top of the report is a "View report as PDF" button.  Click this button and wait about 30 seconds for the most complete version of the what-if degree audit.
  2. In person, by mail or fax: Students may request a "What-If" audit by coming to the Registrar's Office (Schofield 128) during business hours or mailing or faxing a request (FAX--715-836-3846). In order to make your request easier you may want to download a "What-If" Degree Audit Request form (Word document).