Ordering Official Transcripts
UW - Eau Claire has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone
To OrderPlease note: in order to use the Credentials Transcript site make sure that your browser's pop up blocker is turned off.
Current Students (If you are sending an official transcript to a department within UW - Eau Claire, please contact the Records and Registration Office before submitting your request.)
Two Types of TranscriptsSecure PDF Charge $8.00 (will show as a $2 rebate off the $10 charge in the ordering system)
- The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process.
- Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of UW - Eau Claire and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
- PDF transcripts are sent on the same business day unless a signed authorization is required for release of the transcript (see ordering system for more details).
Paper, Mailed via U.S. Mail/Federal Express Charge $10
The charge for ordering a transcript is $8.00 for a secure PDF and $10.00 for a paper, mailed copy. For rush ordering additional Federal Express charges apply.
UW - Eau Claire Transcripts will not be released until financial obligations or other holds remaining with the University are resolved.
- Under FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act) an authorization is required for the release of transcript data. The authentication process used by Credentials meets the electronic signature requirements of complying with this law. In the event Credentials is unable to authenticate a person using the information provided a signed authorization will be required to release the transcript to an individual or other third party.
- A picture I.D. is required to order and pick up transcripts in person. Rush transcripts held for pick-up will be held for a maximum of 15 days. If they are not picked up within the 15 days following the printing of the transcript, they will be destroyed and will not be refunded. A new order and applicable fee will be required.
Email Transcripts (email@example.com) or call (715) 836-2999 if you have questions about ordering a transcript.