print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to add a Women's Studies major or minor:

If you are considering changing your major or minor to Women's Studies, we ask that you contact Theresa Kemp, Program Director, by e-mail ( to set up an appointment for you to meet. You may also elect to pursue a Certificate in Women's Studies or a Certificate in LGBTQ Studies.

Theresa Kemp can be reached at 715-836-2042 or You may also contact Lucy Lee, Program Assistant, at 715-836-5717 or

Excellence. Our Measure. Our Motto. Our Goal.