print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to change your Major to Undeclared:

Please call 836-3487 or stop by Schofield 226 to make an appointment with an adviser. After the meeting we will change your major to undeclared.

Advising and New Student Initiatives

Excellence. Our Measure. Our Motto. Our Goal.